The new MeteoSense 2.0 weather station represents the next generation of weather stations, combining high reliability and unsurpassed performance.
Real-time data gathered from sensors are transmitted using reliable and well proved GPRS technology and accessed worldwide through the simple and intuitive LiveData interface.
Thanks to advanced LiveData® user interface, data are available through an internet connection, and are presented through simple and intuitive analysis instruments, such as:
- real-time control panel
- graphical multi-functional representation of historical data
- automatic data reports
- polar diagrams for wind direction statistics
- data export in txt, xls, pdf formats
- solar panel diagnostic section (if present).
LiveData interface does not require any software to be installed and is now available for most common smart-phones.
- Main compatible sensors:
- Digital thermo-hygrometer (with dew point calculation)
- Anemometer (wind speed & direction)
- Rain collector (rain fall and cumulated)
- Solar radiation sensor (visible, UV)
- Digital barometer
- Soil moisture & temperature sensor (up to 3 sensors)
- Leaf wetness sensor
- PT1000 type temperature sensor.
- Main technical specification:
- GPRS communication
- Always On TCP/IP connection
- Mass storage memory: SD card
- On board interfaces: USB, RS485
- Power supply: electric network or solar panel with rechargeable battery
- Housing: environmental protection grade up to 55
- Operative range: -20 + 70°C
- Installation poles and accessories included.
MeteoSense weather stations are supplied already configured and wired
: installation is very easy and requires few minutes and no specific technical background. If requested, Netsens will however send an authorized installer.
- Optional services:
If required, all historical data can be permanently stored on Netsens servers, by means of the LivePlus service.
This is intended for those Users who want to extend the analysis for more than the last 7 days, thus overcoming all backup and potential data loss issues.
A new SMS Alert service is now available: Users can provide one or more phone numbers and e-mail addresses on which automatic alert messages can be received, when specific and adjustable thresholds are exceeded (this service is not available in all countries).
- Photovoltaic panel:
In order to simplify installation, the MeteoSense weather station can be equipped with a solar (photovoltaic) panel and a rechargeable battery.
Its components’ technical characteristics and the station’s very low power consumption (even when permanently connected in GPRS), along with a reliable and embedded battery charger circuitry, allows up to 50 days of operation
, without any charge from the photovoltaic panel.
- Remote diagnostic:
All MeteoSense units connect to Netsens’ Service Center: this enables our operators to share data with you, and carry out numerous analysis, maintenance and diagnostic operations, from a distance.
Should faults or malfunctions occur, our Technical Support manages to have accurate information and can supply precise technical intervention, thus reducing costs and recovering time.
This service is free of charge for all our customers.
- Related products: