Netsens products represent the best solution for your decision making on pest and disease control, and are designed to fulfil the needs of your farm and to predict the insurgence of pathogenic diseases.
The on-field sensors accurately map the microclimatic parameters every few minutes; data is gathered by the GPRS units and automatically forwarded to Netsens’ service Centre: no software installation or periodic maintenance is required by the user.
Netsens’ distributed monitoring technology allows the sensors to be deployed on the field; connection of the sensors to wireless units results in precisely mapping the local microclimatic conditions, a major issue in increasing the reliability of agronomic models.
- Evaluates the growth conditions of the main pathogens.
- Measures the environmental data (air temperature/relative humidity, leaf wetness, cumulated rainfall) directly within the vineyard rows.
- The user Interface can be easily accessed by the user from desktop, notebook, smart phone or tablet.
- Netsens’ agronomic models help the user to effectively perform chemical treatments.
- Other agricultural cultivations
- AgriSense measures microclimatic data on the field and allows for an accurate evaluation of the risk of insurgence of pathogens.
- One or more weather stations, modularly expandable with wireless units.
- Simple deployment and maintenance.
- Detects air temperature/relative humidity, leaf wetness and cumulated rainfall.
- Personal analysis instruments and agronomic models are available on your own personal web page.